A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahin Tabatabaei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahin Tabatabaei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahin Tabatabaei, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabatabaei graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tabatabaei has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahin Tabatabaei MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shahin Tabatabaei practice?
- Dr. Shahin Tabatabaei has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahin Tabatabaei practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.