A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahin Tabatabaei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahin Tabatabaei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabatabaei
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Tabatabaei Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahin Tabatabaei, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabatabaei graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tabatabaei has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahin Tabatabaei MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shahin Tabatabaei practice?
- Dr. Shahin Tabatabaei has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahin Tabatabaei practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.