inactive

Shahin Tabatabaei MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
I wish there were 6 stars. A very crowded office with a slight backup but it is all about quality and expertise of which there is an abundance. Excellent Urology team also. The residents exuded confidence but with humility and care. The procedure has had a tremendous positive effect on my quality of life.

February 13th, 2015
Dr T explained in detail exactly why laser surgery would be beneficial and everything was as he said with wonderful results. A perfect gentleman and caring way before and following the surgery.. We would highly recommend this talented surgeon.

January 20th, 2014
Experienced, intelligent urologist
Very Courteous and truly a gentleman. He spent almost an hour to learn about my complex medical problem. I was referred to him for surgery. After thorough examination and review of my medical records, he convinced me that I don't need surgery. He came up with a new diagnosis and recommended medical therapy. Few months later, all my symptoms resolved. I can't believe how good I feel. His clinical acumen and sound medical judgement saved me unnecessary surgery. I would recommend him my friend and loved ones.