A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahin Zanganeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahin Zanganeh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanganeh graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Zanganeh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahin Sean Zanganeh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahin S. Zanganeh practice?
- Dr. Shahin Zanganeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahin Zanganeh practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.