A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahin Zanganeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zanganeh
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Zanganeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahin Zanganeh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanganeh graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Zanganeh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahin Sean Zanganeh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahin S. Zanganeh practice?
- Dr. Shahin Zanganeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahin Zanganeh practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.