Dr. Shahina Javeed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 5 reviews

December 27th, 2015
very bad Dr. my friend also said that about her!!!!!!!!!

December 3rd, 2014
Mis Diagnosis
This Dr. could not diagnose shingles when my mother presented with an obvious case on her face and head. She kept insisting my mom had been domestically abused. She caused my mother pain by squeezing one of the shingle blisters which has resulted in a scar. Additionally, my mother witnessed improper and/or no hand washing. I would not recommend this office to anyone!

November 14th, 2013
I saw Dr Javeed for over a year. She was very impatient with me when I ask her questions - and talked down to me like I was a child. I have never had a doctor that had such a poor bedside manner. This behavior was consistent at each visit so I have found new doctor.

March 26th, 2013
Great Doctor
I took my friend to my cardiologist Dr. Najam Javeed, Shahina's brother. My buddy was new to Florida and needed some care desperately. Dr. Najam Javeed checked his heart and recommended that my buddy see a family doctor because he suspected there was more to my friends problems than his heart. We contacted Dr. Shahina Javeed, Najams sister, at her family practice with Najam's brother Hayek Javeed. (pretty confusing huh?) and she saw him right away. Shahina ordered blood work. I took him to get the blood work at Quest and a few days later the results were in. I must tell you that my buddy is a tough customer when it comes to doctors. As soon as Dr. Shahina got the results I received a call from Dr. Shahina while I was fishing in the Gulf, she said she needed to see my buddy right away.(I was his HIPPA contact) I called him and he went right in. His sugar was 500! She kept him there giving him shots of insulin until his sugar dropped to an acceptable level. This is the kind of care that the Javeed family of doctors gives. All of the Javeed Doctors are this way. Well, my friend is feeling much better and is looking great thanks to Shahina Javeed and her brother the cardiologist, Najam Javeed. I've been seeing Najam for years and his sister and brother are of the same ilk, I can recommend them with the highest of confidence, they saved my buddy's life. what more can I say.

December 9th, 2010