A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahina Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirza
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahina Mirza, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Mirza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Georgia Regional Hospital at Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahina Mirza MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shahina Mirza practice?
- Dr. Shahina Mirza has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahina Mirza practices Psychiatry near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Psychiatrists.