A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahina Motorwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahina Motorwala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Motorwala graduated from K.J. Somaiya Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Motorwala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahina Arif Motorwala MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahina A. Motorwala practice?
- Dr. Shahina Motorwala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahina Motorwala practices Internal Medicine near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Internists.