Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 23rd, 2015

The staff is not very good, they make costly mistake and have not solved this lab bill

Awful show details Awful
by Peter on Sep 25th, 2013

I've never had a worse experience at a doctor's office than when I came in this morning. I booked a routine physical appointment and arrived early to fill out the paperwork. Having worked in a medical office before, I understand some things are out of the doctor's control and they can run a little late. However, I was left in the waiting room over a half hour while I counted 5 other patients who arrived after me get taken back before I was. Furthermore, I heard several of them mention their appointment times, and they were all after mine. There was no apology or explanation that the doctor was running late, as staff would usually be courteous enough to do in an office. Then a nurse called me back with the prefix, "Uh... Mr? Mrs? I dunno, Mrs?" I was relieved to be finally seen, but after they only took my weight and blood pressure and seated me in another room, I realized it was just to make it seem like we were getting somewhere. I waited 45 more minutes alone for someone to show up, during which they moved me to another room so another patient could use the room I was in and be seen before me. In total, I waited over and hour and half to be seen. I got fed up, left, and received no form of apology. The staff is obviously stressed as they are overbooked. This practice seems to completely undermine the patient's needs with the intent of charging as much time to insurance companies as possible, which is unethical, greedy, and disrespectful to patients. Don't waste your time making an appointment here.

Best Doctor EVER ! show details Best Doctor EVER !
Dec 3rd, 2011

Comprehensive,organized ,compassionate,beautiful..excellent staff great reputation ..LOVE HER ..

Mar 7th, 2010

Best Doctor!!

Jun 8th, 2009

excellent physician-outstanding office.brilliant.

Best Family Physician show details Best Family Physician
Jul 12th, 2008

VERY caring,knoweldgable-a different high level of medical care-love her.