Dr. Shahinaz Soliman, MD
3445 Pacific Coast Hwy
Ste 200
Torrance, CA 90505
310-530-7244
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  medical laboratory technologist  |  show details
by ehab seddiq on Aug 1st, 2014

iam very proud that egyptian doctor reach this top like dr shahinaz ezzat kamel soliman 00966540505662

|  Awful  |  show details
by Peter on Sep 25th, 2013

I've never had a worse experience at a doctor's office than when I came in this morning. I booked a routine physical appointment and arrived early to fill out the paperwork. Having worked in a medical office before, I understand some things are out of the doctor's control and they can run a little late. However, I was left in the waiting room over a half hour while I counted 5 other patients who arrived after me get taken back before I was. Furthermore, I heard several of them mention their appointment times, and they were all after mine. There was no apology or explanation that the doctor was running late, as staff would usually be courteous enough to do in an office. Then a nurse called me back with the prefix, "Uh... Mr? Mrs? I dunno, Mrs?" I was relieved to be finally seen, but after they only took my weight and blood pressure and seated me in another room, I realized it was just to make it seem like we were getting somewhere. I waited 45 more minutes alone for someone to show up, during which they moved me to another room so another patient could use the room I was in and be seen before me. In total, I waited over and hour and half to be seen. I got fed up, left, and received no form of apology. The staff is obviously stressed as they are overbooked. This practice seems to completely undermine the patient's needs with the intent of charging as much time to insurance companies as possible, which is unethical, greedy, and disrespectful to patients. Don't waste your time making an appointment here.

|  Best Doctor EVER !  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2011

Comprehensive,organized ,compassionate,beautiful..excellent staff great reputation ..LOVE HER ..

Jun 18th, 2010

shes the best and so pretty!

Jun 16th, 2010

best doctor ever!!

Jun 7th, 2010

Best doctor ever. Talented,compassionate,comprehensive,caring,personal yet professional,knowledgeable with excellent bed side manners .All my family visits her beautiful office and we enjoy the care of all of her staff members who obviously love working with her as they say.Honestly ,not too many of her qualities as a physician you can find anymore .Not to mention that she is stunning looking ,which is a very strange combination to find a doctor with all these great qualities yet a role model to many women .She deserves many awards!!

|  You Saved my Life Dr Soliman!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 3rd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Before coming to Dr. Soliman my diabetes was out of control 490 now it is the low 100`s. I have never been to a Dr that was so easy to un...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Mar 7th, 2010

Best Doctor!!

Jun 8th, 2009

excellent physician-outstanding office.brilliant.

|  Best Family Physician  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2008

VERY caring,knoweldgable-a different high level of medical care-love her.

by alanvankov on Jan 25th, 2008 on citysearch.com

dr /soliman,is very professional and very carring doctor,we are pleased that she is our doctor,we recomend here to our friends and family

by elizabethgarcia32 on Jan 24th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr.Soliman is a rare outstanding physician -who spends a long time with her patients-listens and answers all questions as accurate as it can be.Very uptodate in her knoweldge ,her office is beautiful and the staff are very freindly.I couldn't believe all

by RonaldMcarthy on Jan 24th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr.Soliman is a great doctor ,who cares and listens .very comprhensive in her care and always develops a very intelligent plan that covers all the aspects of the visits-very highly recommended 10 stars.