A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahir Aiad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aiad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aiad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahir Aiad, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aiad graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Aiad has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahir Aiad MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shahir Aiad practice?
- Dr. Shahir Aiad has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahir Aiad practices Diagnostic Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.