Overall Review

May 22nd, 2016
taecher
Very fiendly and competent.also make us feel comfortable and not worry.

April 29th, 2016
I have gotten 3 prescriptions from this woman and the pharmacy says they make no sense. I cannot understand a doctor who does not know how to write out a prescription. I can understand one mistake but three???? something is not right. One she wrote up the pharmacy said there was no such does for that insulin in pen form. I told her I knew that those particular things didn't work on me and she was still insistent that I take this combination (Humalog 75/25 & Metphormin). I got sick feeling like I was going to throw up and so tired I could hardly get out of bed. All I wanted to do was sleep. So, I went back to tell her and she wrote out another prescription for my regular insulin that I use with my insulin pump. Of course, she botched that prescription to. She didn't put any instructions on how to take it which doctors usually do when they write up a prescription. I know how to use it myself but the doctor has to put how the medication it is to be taken on the bottle. Now I find out from the pharmacist that my insurance wants the money back paid for the medication because they said they did not approve of the combination that she wanted. The insurance company that I am with I have been with for years so they know my medical history and what I take. This woman is bazzar. When you are trying to talk to her she keeps talking over you. How can you become a doctor and not listen to your patients???? How do you know what they need if they can't get a word in??????? Stay away from this woman or you will probably in up in the hospital for some illness you didn't before you crossed paths with her. @!!!@???***!!!

September 28th, 2011
My kids pediatrician for 14 years and will never change ,she is the greatest.

August 2nd, 2010
good doctor
she is a very good doctor very caring and nice? she seems to always find the problem with out making my son cry and she is a good doctor 4 me as well....the staff there are great.....very very nice!!!!!!