A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahla Rah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahla Rah, Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahla Rah, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Rah graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahla Parveen Rah MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shahla P. Rah practice?
- Dr. Shahla Rah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahla Rah practices Gastroenterology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Irvine Gastroenterologists.