More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shahla Kaukab
Dr. Shahla Kaukab, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Soddy Daisy, TN. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Kaukab is affiliated with T.C. Thompson Children's Hospital, Memorial North Park and Parkridge East Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shahla Kaukab has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Shahla Kaukab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Soddy Daisy, TN.
Dr. Casandra Cansler
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Soddy Daisy, TN 0.50 mi24
Dr. Daniel Duvall
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine
Hixson, TN 6.18 mi33
Dr. Laura Truelove
Hixson, TN 7.03 mi23