A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahla Kaukab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahla Kaukab is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahla Kaukab, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 60 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaukab graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Kaukab has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahla Amjad Kaukab BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shahla A. Kaukab practice?
- Dr. Shahla Kaukab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahla Kaukab practices Pediatrics near Soddy Daisy, TN.
See Soddy Daisy Pediatricians.