A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahla Kohanzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohanzadeh
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kohanzadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohanzadeh graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Kohanzadeh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahla Kohanzadeh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Shahla Kohanzadeh practice?
- Dr. Shahla Kohanzadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahla Kohanzadeh practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.