A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahla Kohanzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohanzadeh
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Kohanzadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohanzadeh graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Kohanzadeh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahla Kohanzadeh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Shahla Kohanzadeh practice?
- Dr. Shahla Kohanzadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahla Kohanzadeh practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.