A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahla Modir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahla Modir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahla Modir, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Modir graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Modir has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahla June Modir MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shahla J. Modir practice?
- Dr. Shahla Modir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahla Modir practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.