A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahla Sadighian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahla Sadighian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadighian graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Sadighian has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahla Sadighian MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahla Sadighian practice?
- Dr. Shahla Sadighian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shahla Sadighian practices Internal Medicine near Placentia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanton, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Placentia Internists.