A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahla Sadighian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahla Sadighian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadighian graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Sadighian has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sadighian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 7 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shahla Sadighian practice?
Dr. Shahla Sadighian practices Internal Medicine near Placentia, CA.
See Placentia Internists.