A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahla Zaidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahla Zaidi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahla Zaidi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hiatal Hernia
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Occupational Medicine
- Prenatal Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaidi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahla Feroz Zaidi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahla F. Zaidi practice?
- Dr. Shahla Zaidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahla Zaidi practices Family Medicine near Hazel Crest, IL.
See Hazel Crest Primary Care Doctors.