A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahla Zaidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahla Zaidi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaidi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahla Zaidi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hiatal Hernia
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Occupational Medicine
- Prenatal Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaidi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahla Feroz Zaidi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahla F. Zaidi practice?
- Dr. Shahla Zaidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahla Zaidi practices Family Medicine near Hazel Crest, IL.
See Hazel Crest Primary Care Doctors.