Dr. Shahram Gholami Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahram Gholami?

A great urologist and surgeon

Posted on September 1st, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Gholami for years. He is courteous, cheerful and most of all a very competent professional. He may be one of the best urologists and surgeons in the USA. His diagnosis and treatment of me is accurate and has brought me comfort and improved my quality of life. In addition I credit his surgical skill with saving my son's life. He performed a complete kidney removal (advanced cancer).

Posted on July 24th, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Gholami for any urological procedure. He gives you all the risks and benefits to surgery. He walks you through every step of the way, informing you of what to expect. His demeanor is professional, courteous and friendly. The surgery proceeded exactly as expected. His P.A. Kristi Leer was excellent as well. We could not have asked for a better surgical experience!

Get a second opinion

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr Gholami is a salesman. Get a second opinion before a biopsy or any surgery. I got a second and third opinion that were 180 degrees away from the surgery he told me I needed. I cannot believe he talked me into a biopsy and almost talked me into surgery. He cannot be trusted, someone has to pay for the new building and tailored shirts, don't let it be you! Read other reviews you will find I am not the only one.

Trust Dr. Gholami!

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Prostate cancer-any kind of cancer- is scary. You need to surround yourself with a team that knows the process and options. I have always been satisfied with Dr. Gholami and his team.

CEO

Posted on September 16th, 2014

Awful man. Awful bedside manner. Horrible Horrible horrible! Do not go see him. He just wants to make money off of you. He will tell you that you need surgery when you don't!

Posted on March 25th, 2014

I would NOT trust this Doctor. He would have operated on the wrong side of my body if I didn't get another opinion. Do not let his education and rewards stop you from getting another opinion. I strongly would NOT trust him.

Excellent Doctor, Clinician and Human-being

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Posted on August 15th, 2011

About 2 years ago, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer following a biopsy. Dr. Gholami was very reassuring, and sympathetic, in answering all my questions and discussing all of the options. We agreed the best plan of attack would be surgery and complete removal. As nervous as I was, Dr. Gholami and his team walked me through every step, explaining what to expect, and continued to answer all my questions and concerns. The surgery went exactly as they had described and recovery was equally uneventful. Now, 18 months later, with each follow-up visit, the office staff remembers me and sincerely wants to know how Im doing. They greet me as family and Dr. Gholami continues to spend the time during the visit to be sure my questions are fully answered.I have complete confidence in Dr. Gholami, his team and office staff, and would (and have) recommend him to anyone facing this difficult decision.

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Very caring, very professional, very friendly. whenever I see him I am very relaxed and comfortable. He has a genuine interest in my welfare.

Posted on June 9th, 2011

Very competent. I had da Vinci surgery 3 years ago and my current PSA is "0". can't beat that. he is very knowledgeable and on top of the latest with regards to treatment of prostate cancer.highly recommend him.

Wendy Jones - Wife of Cancer Survivor

Posted on May 17th, 2011

Dr. Gholami was very professional, quick to reassure me and my family and very caring. He explained what he found with the tests and the plan to treat and cure the cancer. He seemed truly concerned for my health. He answered my questions even if I asked the same question several times. His follow-up treatment is very thorough.I would recommend Dr. Gholami to anyone concerned with prostate cancer. He saved my life.

The Best

Posted on March 29th, 2011

Dr. Gholami is the very best. He is very direct, to the point, no nonsense. I had a da Vinci prostatectomy last year when I was age 67. I'm a cyclist and was able to resume riding 3 weeks after the surgery. I rode 331 miles during the 7th week. It's almost a year later, and everything is great with my health. Dr. Gholami inspires complete confidence. He is a brilliant surgeon. His staff is very gracious and helpful as well. I would put my life in his hands unhesitatingly.