A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahnawaz Jaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahnawaz Jaffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahnawaz Jaffer, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffer graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jaffer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahnawaz S Jaffer BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shahnawaz S. Jaffer practice?
- Dr. Shahnawaz Jaffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahnawaz Jaffer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Covina, CA.
See Covina Internists and Covina Gastroenterologists.