Learn more about Dr. Shahnawaz Jaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahnawaz Jaffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffer
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahnawaz Jaffer, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- House Calls
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffer graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jaffer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahnawaz S Jaffer BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shahnawaz S. Jaffer practice?
- Dr. Shahnawaz Jaffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahnawaz Jaffer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Covina, CA.
See Covina Internists and Covina Gastroenterologists.