A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahnawaz Jaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahnawaz Jaffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahnawaz Jaffer, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- House Calls
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffer graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jaffer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahnawaz S Jaffer BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shahnawaz S. Jaffer practice?
- Dr. Shahnawaz Jaffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahnawaz Jaffer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Covina, CA.
See Covina Internists and Covina Gastroenterologists.