A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahnawaz Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahnawaz Qureshi is Average.
Dr. Qureshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahnawaz H Qureshi DO is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shahnawaz H. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Shahnawaz Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahnawaz Qureshi practices Neurological Surgery near Colton, CA.
See Colton Surgeons.