Internists
Bradenton Physicians Medical Center
4401 Cortez Rd W
Bradenton, FL 34210
(941) 357-5550
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  oma  |  show details
by Dianne on Mar 2nd, 2014

She has the memory of an elephant; has always been able to take care of my husband and me whenever we needed her help; in fact, this year she stopped a surgery because I was diagnosed with AFIB; she caught that right away which I'm very thankful for. Best doctor I have ever had.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Gloria on Jan 3rd, 2014

I was very pleased with Dr. Ahmed. She listens well and hears what you have to say. She is very comfortable to talk to and very thorough in her exam and review of test results.

|  great  |  show details
by ceecee on Mar 9th, 2013

the best ever

|  fabulous M.D.  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

This Dr is the best I have found ever. she is highly intelligent, caring and spends ample time with you.

|  Marcia  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

I love having Dr. Ahmed for my doctor because she always listens to me and treats me with respect.Her mind is like a steel trap! She remembers everything! Over the years she has seen me through many difficulties: a husband who liked to play "Lets make a deal", his many illnesses,his death, my general care, 3rd degree burns,large hyatial hyrnia surgery,chronic bronchitis, shingles..... She's tops with me! My adult children have met Dr. Ahmed and like her also. Now then, where is her new office???

|  show details
Oct 15th, 2012

I was so sorry to see that Dr. Ahmed decided to leave Healthcare America. It was unfortunate that we had no warning of this except a "courtesy" recording from Healthcare America stating she was no longer with them and to call healthcare america to reschedule with another doctor. :(

|  Answers all questions  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

Dr. Ahmed answers all my questions andhas a follow through program ready forany results that are found through bloodwork, and other diagnostics.So glad I found her in this area.

|  BEST OF THE BEST  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

My wife and I absolutely love Dr Ahmed, she has always gone above and beyond and is an absolute joy to have as a Doc. We will be very sad if she ever leaves our area.

|  favorite patient  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

Dr Ahmed is the best.

|  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

Best doctor I've ever had . Knows me and my health issues and remembers details that help her in my health management