Dr. Shahnaz Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahnaz Ahmed?

March 20th, 2017

Rude

I can barely think of a word to use for her lack of empathy and lack of her professional ethics. I'm still in shock that a doctor would treat anyone they way she treated me. Zero respect didn't ask me if I was having any other symptoms and questions. I will never go back. Extremely disappointed....#notmydoc #gohome

January 9th, 2017

Very caring doctor !

I love Dr. Ahmed she is caring and takes the time out with you. She is very knowledgeable , I trust her diagnosis completely. If I had to complain about anything is its hard to get in to see her , it takes a long time to get in to the office !

September 9th, 2016

Compassionate Doctor

Moving here to Florida I had to find a new primary physician. Dr. Ahmed was recommended to me. I was very satisfied with my overall experience especially with Dr. Ahmed. She is very kind and compassionate but most important very thorough with every aspect of your visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Ahmed.

July 6th, 2015

Wonderful doctor... she takes the time to listen to you and I feel that she really cares about her patients.

March 2nd, 2014

oma

She has the memory of an elephant; has always been able to take care of my husband and me whenever we needed her help; in fact, this year she stopped a surgery because I was diagnosed with AFIB; she caught that right away which I'm very thankful for. Best doctor I have ever had.

January 4th, 2014

Excellent doctor

I was very pleased with Dr. Ahmed. She listens well and hears what you have to say. She is very comfortable to talk to and very thorough in her exam and review of test results.

March 9th, 2013

great

the best ever

November 26th, 2012

fabulous M.D.

This Dr is the best I have found ever. she is highly intelligent, caring and spends ample time with you.

October 16th, 2012

Marcia

I love having Dr. Ahmed for my doctor because she always listens to me and treats me with respect.Her mind is like a steel trap! She remembers everything! Over the years she has seen me through many difficulties: a husband who liked to play "Lets make a deal", his many illnesses,his death, my general care, 3rd degree burns,large hyatial hyrnia surgery,chronic bronchitis, shingles..... She's tops with me! My adult children have met Dr. Ahmed and like her also. Now then, where is her new office???

October 15th, 2012

I was so sorry to see that Dr. Ahmed decided to leave Healthcare America. It was unfortunate that we had no warning of this except a "courtesy" recording from Healthcare America stating she was no longer with them and to call healthcare america to reschedule with another doctor. :(

July 31st, 2012

Answers all questions

Dr. Ahmed answers all my questions andhas a follow through program ready forany results that are found through bloodwork, and other diagnostics.So glad I found her in this area.

July 16th, 2012

BEST OF THE BEST

My wife and I absolutely love Dr Ahmed, she has always gone above and beyond and is an absolute joy to have as a Doc. We will be very sad if she ever leaves our area.