Learn more about Dr. Shahnaz Begum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahnaz Begum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Begum
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Begum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahnaz Begum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Begum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Begum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahnaz DR Begum MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shahnaz D. Begum practice?
- Dr. Shahnaz Begum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahnaz Begum practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.