Dr. Shahnaz Daud MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Cary, NC

1.9

August 6th, 2016
I have seen may physicians. Dr. Daud is tops with me. Accurate, sympathetic, and a wonderful, caring personality. Go and you will see for yourself.

February 3rd, 2016
Dr. Daud and her staff are very pleasant. The rooms were immaculate. I've just started coming to her but she seems to be an amazing MD. Everyone there is very personable.

December 24th, 2015
WORST DOCTOR OF ALL TIME!
This has to be the absolute WORST DOCTOR OF ALL TIME! She doesn't know what she's talking about, or if she does it doesn't matter because she DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!! The office and staff and the doctor are so unprofessional and unorganized, it is SICKENING! STAY AWAY from this doctor unless you want to live a shorter life! What a QUACKK! Does not put in any prescriptions correctly, nor timely! Doesn't even take the time to read your chart before they come in to see you! Seriously, the worst EVER!

August 30th, 2015
Great doctor ,PAs,and staff.

April 29th, 2011
Don't go
I came in with stomach pain. My reasonable best guess was parasites since I'd just gotten back from being out of the country. I was given an increase in my psychiatric medications (DOUBLE the dose) for depression, and told that perhaps that would help my stomach pain (!!!!???????) Luckily, she did order a CT scan. After calling several times for the results, I finally got a return call - from the nurse, not the doctor. I have Uterine Fibroids. "but don't worry, if you don't have any pain, it's common to have uterine fibroids, and you don't need to remove them..." I responded, "I came in for the appointment because I DO HAVE PAIN" her response "well, that's our recommendation (not to do anything more) but you can get another opinion." I haven't gone back. Increasing psychiatric medication due to stomach pain??????????? That right there should tell you the ethics of the place.