Dr. Shahnaz Karim Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Shahnaz Karim?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

September 14th, 2016

3 year patient

This doctor treats her patients like cattle. After 3 years of pain meds opiates, she how tells me that I cant treat you no more. Now I am in pain and withdraw.

May 22nd, 2016

a very good doctor. Kind and considerate and I have been her patient for a number of years. She has taken good care of me. No nonsense doctor . The staff are all very nice too. Clean and professional atmosphere. I only wish that they had television because the waiting time is around an hour or a little less but she is busy because she is such a good doctor.

March 26th, 2013

I had to wait 2 hrs to get in for my appointment at the Lymphedema & Wound Care Institute, where this "doctor" evaluates patients for treatments. When in, she spent 3 minutes with me and ordered the assistant to measure my arm. After waiting 10 minutes, she came storming in telling me I did not need treatment!??? My arm was not bad enough! I have had treatment for my lymphedema for the last 3 years and my therapist in Europe and at the M.D.Anderson recommend continuing treatment. What is wrong with this"doctor"? I would never recommend this "doctor" to anyone, and she is not doing much good for the Lymphedema & Wound Care Institute in Houston either. Refusing patients treatment!?

December 28th, 2011

Honestly the best pain doctor in Houston. I recommend.

Everytime I came into Dr. Karim's office, I always leave feeling confident about her treatment and never feeling neglected. She has always discussed every problem I address in full length. I recommend going to Dr. Karim's office for any pain related problems!

May 22nd, 2011

1 Stop Medical (Main Clinic)

Dr. Shahnaz Karim is not a good family or diagnostic doctor. If you have poor insurance she will deal with you accordingly, just like a number and less like a patient.

September 15th, 2010

Hard to believe

I had to wait 2 hours to get an appointment. After a very short visit the doctor prescribed a bone scan. Oddly enough, the doctor's office couldn't produce the name of even one vendor that provided that service. They tried, but the place of recommendation didn't do bone scans. So instead, they urged me to call around and find out for myself. On the plus side, the few minutes I spent with her I found her to be pleasant. But that's not a sufficient selling point for what a doctor is supposed to provide.

March 5th, 2017