A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahnaz Keramati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahnaz Keramati, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keramati graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Keramati has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keramati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shahnaz Keramati practice?
Dr. Shahnaz Keramati practices Pediatrics near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Pediatricians.