A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahnaz Keramati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahnaz Keramati, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keramati graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Keramati has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahnaz Keramati MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shahnaz Keramati practice?
- Dr. Shahnaz Keramati has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahnaz Keramati practices Pediatrics near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Pediatricians.