Internists

807 S Friendswood Dr
Ste 5
Friendswood, TX 77546
281-482-8671
Locations and availability (2)

1.0

|  Office closed, evicton notice on door  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2013

I went to the office during normal working hours and found the door locked with an eviction notice from the landlord taped to the door. Called the office phone and no one answered.

|  Pathetic Office!!!  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2013

Most unprofessional office I have ever seen. Robin the nurse has NO personality does not smile and is VERY rude. Office will not give you test results but will insist you make another appt to get them. Making them more money. When you refuse to make another appt. they will not even release YOUR records to you. This is no longer the Egerton clinic. They only use the name. The Egertons are long gone and would of never provided this kind of care. I will be reporting this facility to the Medical Board

|  patient  |  show details
by Shirley Wells on Apr 21st, 2013

Appointments were easy to get, her staff was courteous, I had an appointment I got there a little early my transportation driver dropped me off, they had just come from lunch and was sitting in the office with the door locked I knocked on the door because of my bad knees I can't stand long so I asked if I could come in and sit in the waiting room and wait it was 20 minutes til my appointment and also til the office opened they went and asked the Dr Khan which was my PCP at the time it I could come in and wait she stated no I could not come in I had to wait outside she knew of my knee problem yet she made me stand outside and wait 20 minutes. Needless to say after this incident she is no longer my PCP but I would like others to know how she treats her patients and I was a patient of her for 2 years...

|  Terrible Doctor  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. Khan will look for any type of additional test to boost the number of visits or total $$ cost. I went directly from an appointment with her to a competent doctor and had all of my questions answered and a plan developed in one visit. She is a complete waste of time and incompetent.