A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahnaz Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahnaz Shaikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahnaz Shaikh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Shaikh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahnaz Qureshi Shaikh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shahnaz Q. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Shahnaz Shaikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahnaz Shaikh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.