Psychiatrist

Stonegate Bedford
500 Gold Hawk Ln
Bedford, TX 76022
817-285-0333
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 1st, 2014

Overall, I would give her 3.5/3.75 but I do not have that option. Yet, she deserves more than a 3 so I went with 4 stars. I have visited three psychiatrists, and Saleem is hands-down the best one. She clearly cares about me. Sometimes, she gave me the tough love I needed. The only reason she doesn't get four stars is that she was slightly off on my diagnosis, but she was in the right ballpark. Also, Becky up front is AMAZING! Becky is such a doll. Sadly, because of insurance issues I had to change doctors. I would recommend her to others.

Jan 23rd, 2014

shady accounting. Said they stopped accepting my insurance. I continued and paid the full office visit of $125 many times. Saleem filed on my insurance and got paid and did not refund the money. They also inflate prices at times to the insurance company. Should be investigated.

|  Beware  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2013

Dr. Saleem's office staff does not communicate with you if there is going to be an extra fee for writing a prescription during an office visit or if a new script is needed before you an appointment, you'll be charged for that too. We were also charged for a scheduling mistake the receptionist made. Dr. Saleem has never called me back when there has been problem with the office staff or the charges I was not made aware of. This office will not work with you, I feel like they just want your money or at least as much as they can milk out of the patients. She belittle one of my children when she went to see her. I feel she is only in the profession for the money and not the care of her patience.

|  A trusted care giver.  |  show details
by Christne Rordriguez-Davila on May 29th, 2013

I have trusted Dr. Seleem from the first time I stepped into her modest yet nice office. She looked me in the eye and did not rush me. She has been respectful and willing to work with me on finding solutions. I will continue to refer her to people in need. I am in the helping profession as a therapist and appreciate her honest, confident and relaxed manner..

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
May 21st, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Saleem for 13 years. She and her staff are amazing

May 1st, 2012

She belittled me.

|  GREAT DR AND STAFF  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

Dr. Saleem and her staff are great caring people who take the itme to listen.