Dr. Shahnaz Saleem MD Patient Reviews

Been my psych for 17 years
Love this doctor.

November 13th, 2015
Great Doctor!!!!!!
I have been seeing Dr Saleem since 1990. She has helped me so much. She spends time with me and listens. I see her every three months and at that time we talk and she evaluates how I am doing and how my medicine is working. What I love is she really cares about me and does not give me medicine without seeing me every three months. Becky at the front desk is absolutely wonderful. Great office!!! I would highly recommended Dr Saleem.

April 13th, 2015
She's a great Dr. The only complaint I have is that there is no doctor who takes her calls when she is out of the office. Normally this is not a problem, but when a prescription is needed there is no way to reach a doctor who can help. For example if you must leave town on short notice and need an extension on a current prescription until your return.

March 1st, 2014
Overall, I would give her 3.5/3.75 but I do not have that option. Yet, she deserves more than a 3 so I went with 4 stars. I have visited three psychiatrists, and Saleem is hands-down the best one. She clearly cares about me. Sometimes, she gave me the tough love I needed. The only reason she doesn't get four stars is that she was slightly off on my diagnosis, but she was in the right ballpark. Also, Becky up front is AMAZING! Becky is such a doll. Sadly, because of insurance issues I had to change doctors. I would recommend her to others.

June 6th, 2013
Beware
Dr. Saleem's office staff does not communicate with you if there is going to be an extra fee for writing a prescription during an office visit or if a new script is needed before you an appointment, you'll be charged for that too. We were also charged for a scheduling mistake the receptionist made. Dr. Saleem has never called me back when there has been problem with the office staff or the charges I was not made aware of. This office will not work with you, I feel like they just want your money or at least as much as they can milk out of the patients. She belittle one of my children when she went to see her. I feel she is only in the profession for the money and not the care of her patience.

May 29th, 2013
A trusted care giver.
I have trusted Dr. Seleem from the first time I stepped into her modest yet nice office. She looked me in the eye and did not rush me. She has been respectful and willing to work with me on finding solutions. I will continue to refer her to people in need. I am in the helping profession as a therapist and appreciate her honest, confident and relaxed manner..

May 21st, 2013
Fantastic Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Saleem for 13 years. She and her staff are amazing

May 1st, 2012
She belittled me.

May 24th, 2011
GREAT DR AND STAFF
Dr. Saleem and her staff are great caring people who take the itme to listen.