A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahnour Yaylayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahnour Yaylayan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yaylayan
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Yaylayan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahnour Yaylayan, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaylayan graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Yaylayan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahnour Yaylayan MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shahnour Yaylayan practice?
- Dr. Shahnour Yaylayan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahnour Yaylayan practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hammond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Dyer, IN and Munster, IN.
See Hammond Psychiatrists.