A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahnour Yaylayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahnour Yaylayan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahnour Yaylayan, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaylayan graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Yaylayan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahnour Yaylayan MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shahnour Yaylayan practice?
- Dr. Shahnour Yaylayan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahnour Yaylayan practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hammond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Dyer, IN and Munster, IN.
See Hammond Psychiatrists.