A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahnoz Rustamova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahnoz Rustamova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Pap Test
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rustamova graduated from Samarkand State Medical Institute. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rustamova has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahnoz Rustamova MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shahnoz Rustamova practice?
- Dr. Shahnoz Rustamova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahnoz Rustamova practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.