Dr. Shahnoz Rustamova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahnoz Rustamova?

April 2nd, 2015

Great doctor

The best gynecologist I've ever had and I'm 49 years old.

September 20th, 2012

Would NOT recommend

I have to update my last review. I wrote it after only 1 visit and things went downhill. The first visit I told Doc that I was planning to get pregnant and she asked many questions, seemed thorough and gave me an RX for prenatal vitamins. My next visit was when I was about 5 weeks pregnant and it was like a light switch was flipped. The nurse took blood, the tech did an ultrasound and then the Doc saw me for only a few minutes. She was short and a little rude about it all, especially since I had tons of questions to ask. My second visit was a few days later to have blood work done. Again, she spent no time with me or explained what was going on. The last visit (before I decided I needed a new doctor) was to do another set of bloodwork and ultrasound. She again popped into the room to make ask if I was taking prenatal vitamins (even though on the chart it would show she prescribed an RX) and that was it. No time for questions at all. When I called to get my blood results, the nurse (she may have only been a receptionist) wasn't able to tell me what the results meant. If they have asked me to call for the results, then they should have the Doc available for questions and explanation. **The most alarming part is that my last sonogram showed the fetal heart rate was much lower than normal. I asked the tech if it it was normal and she said yes. The Doc didn't say one word to me about it. The way I found out was I asked for a copy and google'd it. It's absolutely absurd! What kind of doctor either 1) doesn't take the time to look at a chart or test results before coming in to talk to a patient or 2) withholds KEY information. This information, for those who don't know much about pregnancy, is an indicator for a miscarriage. *Another major complaint is right after my first visit the Doc sold a Groupon for laser hair removal. So this makes the office very busy with "patients" and may explain why she doesn't have time to spend with actual pregnant patients. OVERALL, if you are looking for a serious gyno then look elsewhere. If you are just looking for someone to refill your birth control RX or you have little/few medical issues (and don't mind waiting in a crowded office), then she is fine. Otherwise, I would not recommend.

March 23rd, 2017