A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahrad Aynehchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahrad Aynehchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahrad Aynehchi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aynehchi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Aynehchi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahrad Aynehchi MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shahrad Aynehchi practice?
- Dr. Shahrad Aynehchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahrad Aynehchi practices Urology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Downey Urologists.