A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahrad Aynehchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahrad Aynehchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aynehchi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Aynehchi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahrad Aynehchi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Aynehchi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Aynehchi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahrad Aynehchi MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shahrad Aynehchi practice?
- Dr. Shahrad Aynehchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahrad Aynehchi practices Urology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Urologists.