Dr. Shahrad Mabourakh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2016
Knowledgeable and caring.
Dr. Mabourakh cared for both my mother and my father for many years and he was there for them until the very end. He is truly the epitome of what a primary care physician should be: knowledgeable and caring. Despite having a busy practice with many geriatric patients, he always took the time to listen, both to the patient and to carers, not an easy thing when dealing with patients with dementia (Dad) or Parkinson's (Mom). Our entire family is especially grateful for Dr. Mabourakh's help with getting access to the services that allowed us to keep my mother at home until the end.

May 6th, 2016
Had always wished for a nose modification…
I can only say that even though filling out the required paperwork to agree with Dr. Mabourakh’s requirements made me a little unsure to proceed with the surgery, since any surgical procedure that needs anesthesia is always risky; so at some point I got really scared. But… …I just thought I can't back out any more!!! It’s already paid for and I, for no reason will waste this opportunity. I want to thank infinitely Dr. Mabourakh and all his excellent staff!!!: He has so much experience and demonstrated, at all times that he knew what I needed to have confidence—which I’ve been lacking my whole life due to this imperfection. Im very pleased with the results. I cannot describe how happy I feel when I look in the mirror and look at my new me. If ANYONE, ever has the thought of taking this step…DON’T think twice. Just do it right away, don’t wait until you’re older, like me. You should enjoy of this advantage at an early age AND if you can I highly recommend Dr. Mabourakh. He’s an EXCELLENT AND VERY PROFESSIONAL doctor. YOU WON’T REGRET IT!!

January 7th, 2015
Breast Augmentation
I've spent years planning my breast augmentation. After researching literally every plastic surgeon online I had narrowed my choice down to four board certified plastic surgeons. Three of those surgeons had been recommended by six separate friends and then there was Dr. Mabourakh- the wild card. I called the first three and got a bad vibe with every one. One wouldn't give a price over the phone. One demanded I pay for the consultation over the phone before even offering available consult dates and the last had the rudest receptionist I have ever talked to. Even though these surgeons had been recommended by friends I trust when I get a bad vide-even from a receptionist- it's a no go. When I called Dr. Mabourakh office the staff was wonderful, professional and very accommodating. My first consultation was very informative and I didn't feel at all pressured. He offers the highest quality products on the market and is honest about expected results. After my consultation I knew without a doubt Dr. Mabourakh was my surgeon. As you will see when you view his website he does amazingly beautiful work. He is professional and an absolute perfectionist in his surgical work. His entire team is fantastic. Start to finish the process has been a great experience. As a side note I chose 525cc silicone implants. I'm 5ft 7in and 165lbs. My implants look natural and proportionate to my frame. They are perfect!

April 29th, 2014
Most trustworthy doctor and staff ever!
I was fortunate to find Dr. Mabourakh several years ago when searching for a doctor for a "tummy tuck". The results were more than remarkable! Recently, I decided to undergo another procedure, a lower face/neck lift with fat injections. Of course, there is NO other doctor I would trust and as before, I was not disappointed. Results were more than amazing! It's so very important to have the faith and trust in your doctor and I have this with Dr. Mabourakh and his incredible staff.

March 17th, 2016