Internist

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
by Hillary T. on Jan 6th, 2015

I've spent years planning my breast augmentation. After researching literally every plastic surgeon online I had narrowed my choice down to four board certified plastic surgeons. Three of those surgeons had been recommended by six separate friends and then there was Dr. Mabourakh- the wild card. I called the first three and got a bad vibe with every one. One wouldn't give a price over the phone. One demanded I pay for the consultation over the phone before even offering available consult dates and the last had the rudest receptionist I have ever talked to. Even though these surgeons had been recommended by friends I trust when I get a bad vide-even from a receptionist- it's a no go. When I called Dr. Mabourakh office the staff was wonderful, professional and very accommodating. My first consultation was very informative and I didn't feel at all pressured. He offers the highest quality products on the market and is honest about expected results. After my consultation I knew without a doubt Dr. Mabourakh was my surgeon. As you will see when you view his website he does amazingly beautiful work. He is professional and an absolute perfectionist in his surgical work. His entire team is fantastic. Start to finish the process has been a great experience. As a side note I chose 525cc silicone implants. I'm 5ft 7in and 165lbs. My implants look natural and proportionate to my frame. They are perfect!

Most trustworthy doctor and staff ever! show details Most trustworthy doctor and staff ever!
by Beverly L on Apr 29th, 2014

I was fortunate to find Dr. Mabourakh several years ago when searching for a doctor for a "tummy tuck". The results were more than remarkable! Recently, I decided to undergo another procedure, a lower face/neck lift with fat injections. Of course, there is NO other doctor I would trust and as before, I was not disappointed. Results were more than amazing! It's so very important to have the faith and trust in your doctor and I have this with Dr. Mabourakh and his incredible staff.