A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Aarabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Aarabi graduated from New York University.
Dr. Aarabi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Aarabi MD is a male Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shahram Aarabi practice?
- Dr. Shahram Aarabi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahram Aarabi practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Renton Surgeons.