A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Aarabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aarabi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aarabi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Aarabi graduated from New York University.
Dr. Aarabi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Aarabi MD is a male Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shahram Aarabi practice?
- Dr. Shahram Aarabi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahram Aarabi practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bothell, WA.
See Renton Surgeons.