A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Askari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahram Askari, DPM, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Askari graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Askari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Askari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shahram Askari practice?
Dr. Shahram Askari practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Logan, WV and Yuma, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.