A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Askari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Askari is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahram Askari, DPM, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Askari graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Askari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Askari DPM and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shahram Askari practice?
- Dr. Shahram Askari has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shahram Askari practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Yuma, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.