A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Askari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Askari is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Askari
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Askari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahram Askari, DPM, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Askari graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Askari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Askari DPM and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shahram Askari practice?
- Dr. Shahram Askari has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shahram Askari practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Yuma, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.