Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shahram Bozorgnia
Dr. Shahram Bozorgnia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Bozorgnia is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center, Medical College of GA Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta. He speaks English.
Dr. Shahram Bozorgnia has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Shahram Bozorgnia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.
Dr. William Rosenblum
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Dr. S Fulcher
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Anthony Florschutz