Learn more about Dr. Shahram Daneshgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Daneshgar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daneshgar
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Daneshgar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahram Daneshgar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Daneshgar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Daneshgar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Daneshgar MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shahram Daneshgar practice?
- Dr. Shahram Daneshgar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahram Daneshgar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists and Thousand Oaks Gastroenterologists.