A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Daneshgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Daneshgar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daneshgar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Daneshgar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahram Daneshgar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Daneshgar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daneshgar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Daneshgar MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shahram Daneshgar practice?
- Dr. Shahram Daneshgar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahram Daneshgar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists and Thousand Oaks Gastroenterologists.