Dr. Shahram Daneshgar Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shahram Daneshgar?

I ended up in the hospital

Posted on April 4th, 2016

I went to Dr. Daneshgar for my regular colonoscopy. He nicked two places when moving the colons. He sent me home and I didn't know that I was bleeding until I went to the bathroom and saw the blood in the toilet. I ended up in the hospital for a week with blood transfusions.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Dr. Daneshgar is a great MD. His office staff is great as well.

Gentlehearted as well as expertise in his field

Posted on May 6th, 2013

Nurses made me feel at ease. The doctor held my hand as a kind gesture, as he waited for the anesthesia to take effect. I am a nurse and you don't often find that as a routine part of care, but as a patient it is reassuring. I have seen this doctor repeatedly and had my dad seen by him as well. I will always recommend him.

wrong diagnosis

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Basically was told after a coloniscopy that nothing was wrong and any bleeding was caused by internal hemorrhoids ... symptoms returned full force 1 month later. Was told I had a bacterial infection and put on two antibiotics. Bled pretty bad and ended up in the hospital for 12 days battling a flare of ulcerative colitis that was so severe by colon almost perforated. So much for it being nothing.

Doctor is Available

Posted on July 30th, 2012

There's nothing worse than to be ill and not be able to reach your doctor. This is not the case with Dr. Daneshgar. I had a relapse in symptoms after several months and the doctor took my call on a Sunday night. I had instructions for Monday and I felt at ease for knowing what to do next. I trust Dr. Daneshgar, he has always been right about my diagnosis and care. I am grateful I have a good doctor.

Posted on July 30th, 2012

Dr. Danesghar has treated my mother for the last 20 years and he is an exceptional physician and gastroenterologist. I am a RN, and Dr. Danesghar is more than willing to answer all my technical questions. I would definitely recommend this most competent and interpersonally warm physican!

Good referral

Posted on August 1st, 2008

Being apprehensive at my first consultation, he was very caring, explained to me what he was going to do; thorough exam and gentle. Someone recommended him to me, and I would and have recommended him to several of my friends, who said the same thing. And most important to me, I was able to understand him when he spoke to me!

Posted on March 5th, 2008

Overall a good doctor. I feel he's competent. He bends over backwards to accommodate my insurance coverage. My only complaint is he can be short with me.

Posted on September 24th, 2017