- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Fatemi is Good. Dr. Fatemi has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahram Fatemi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fatemi graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fatemi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital - San Buenaventura
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fatemi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Fatemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shahram Fatemi practice?
Dr. Shahram Fatemi practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and Camarillo, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.