A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Fatemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Fatemi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fatemi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahram Fatemi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fatemi graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Fatemi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Fatemi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahram Fatemi practice?
- Dr. Shahram Fatemi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shahram Fatemi practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA and Ojai, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.