Dr. Shahram Fatemi MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Camarillo, CA

3.4

May 30th, 2016
Rude comments
I changed doctors after Dr.Fatemi rude comments about me having medi-cal , I felt shamed. I have had private insurance all my life up until recently when I lost my insurance because I had to leave my job for medical reasons. No one should be made to feel ashamed because of what insurance they have. I left his office in tears . Shame on you Dr. Fatemi !

March 17th, 2015
Excellent bedside manner. Did not make me feel rushed. Good listening skills.

January 28th, 2015
I have referred him to all my family and friends. He is the best!!

August 30th, 2013
Dr Fatemi saved my life
First if all, the front desk was great even though Ivwas late to my appointment I saw Dr Fatemi as a follow-up from a recent ER visit for chest pain. ER cardiac testing came out normal. Dr Fatemi repeated the tests, which also came out clear of any cardiac issues, however I was still feeling chest pain with sharp pain shooting to my left shoulder and arm. He recommended going back to ER, wich I was being stubborn and didn't want to spend another 5 hours being monitored with no diagnosis. I begrudgingly walked next door to St Johns, expecting another waste of hours of my life. There, it was confirmed that I was suffering of pulmonary embolism. He even called me to make sure I made it to ER, and to make sure I was ok. Thank you Dr Fatemi for your encouragement and persistence to do the right thing for my life.

May 15th, 2013
He gets distracted often wrote scripts wrong had to go back to get new scripts never responds to refill requests over the phone

July 3rd, 2012
THIS MAN SHOULD NOT BE CALLED A DOCTOR!!
My mother recently went into a visit to this office and was so unfortunate she had Fatemi as her doctor! This man told her he would be soon leaving the facility and going to ST Johns to practice (ST Johns has something else coming!) He told her Its like when you order steak, and you cant afford it, you shouldnt buy it (making her feel b/c she is on medical she doesnt DESERVE the treatment someone who has Insurance should! This was only 1 of the inappropriate comments he made! He asked her why are you here? (did he not read her chart before HE FINALLY came into the office she has been waiting?) HE SHOULD NOT BE CALLED A DOCTOR!! Spread the word! Dr. Fatemi is one of the WORST Doctors here in Ventura County!!