A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Javaheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Javaheri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Javaheri
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahram Javaheri, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Javaheri graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Javaheri has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Javaheri MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shahram Javaheri practice?
- Dr. Shahram Javaheri has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahram Javaheri practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists and Mission Viejo Gastroenterologists.