Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Kaiser system not good show details Kaiser system not good
Apr 2nd, 2014

I was extremely tired so Kaiser refer me to this doctor and i have hypothyroidism for years. unfortunatle for me the TSH test came good, so the doctor told me to keep taking the same vitamins and medicine. Now I have issues with pain on my leg, i have a history of trombosis but since this happen before I was in Kaiser now i have to wait 14 days for the doctor to see me so he can decide if I need to be refer to a vascular doctor, what kind of system is this??

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER , THE MAIN REASON I AM IN KP show details THE BEST DOCTOR EVER , THE MAIN REASON I AM IN KP
by Ann T on Mar 9th, 2013

Dr Khorshidi is the best primary care doc I have ever had. He is timely, nice, caring, knowledgable, gentle, AND handsome!!!! he has never made a wrong diagnosis. He is very friendly and I feel I can ask any question and hear a good answer. but I feel kaiser works him hard !!!! I can see how hard Kaiser's docs and staff work, sometimes they are little hesitant to order MRI or referrals . A friend told me Kaiser keep a close eye on docs and overwork them !! But My doctor never complained but I can see him running form room to room like crazy !! he is one of the best MD I have ever had in last 30 yrs . Kaiser should value these type of doctors . thanks you so much Dr K ,, AT

Caring , friendly and knowledgable Primary care and Lipid specialist I have ever seen. show details Caring , friendly and knowledgable Primary care and Lipid specialist I have ever seen.
May 28th, 2012

I was very unsatisfied with many doctors - I changed to Dr. K and I has been 2 years I am with him -- Now all of my family members area his patients too - he considers us as his family. I was surprised when I noted he is a Lipid specialist too which helped me a great dal of time with my high cholesterol - Find him and go to him , you will be very happy !!Joe

my very best doctor show details my very best doctor
Feb 7th, 2012

I was seen by this doctor for the last 5 years. He is not only an expert in the field of medicine, but he is caring, thoughtful, tactful and gentle. We often do not think of how much an international experience could add on to practice: I have seen people abroad who would wait until they cannot stand the pain (because of being poor or luck of information) and then bring themselves to doctors being in an incredibly poor state that difficult to treat. Yet, doctors internationally work 24/7 for very modest salaries because...if not them then who? They work their hearts off eager to help; learn and gain in return for that unique knowledge that only hard work could bring. Dr. Khorshidis responses would be quick of what the diagnosis is, yet he would do the lab tests. He was never wrong, not once. It makes me feel safe. I got rid of some ongoing conditions or I am going to. I am looking forward for the better, healthier future. I am blessed having you, DOCTOR. P. S. Did I even say you thank you enough? Zhanna P.