A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Khoshbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Khoshbin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoshbin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Khoshbin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Khoshbin MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shahram Khoshbin practice?
- Dr. Shahram Khoshbin has 10 office locations.
Dr. Shahram Khoshbin practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Leominster, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.