A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Khoshbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Khoshbin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cognition Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoshbin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Khoshbin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khoshbin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shahram Khoshbin practice?
Dr. Shahram Khoshbin practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.