A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Kossari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Kossari is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahram Kossari, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kossari graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kossari has 10 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Sean Kossari MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shahram S. Kossari practice?
- Dr. Shahram Kossari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shahram Kossari practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pacoima, CA and North Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.