Learn more about Dr. Shahram Mirmanesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Mirmanesh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahram Mirmanesh, MBA, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Intestinal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirmanesh graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mirmanesh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Jay Mirmanesh MBA and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shahram J. Mirmanesh practice?
- Dr. Shahram Mirmanesh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahram Mirmanesh practices Pediatrics near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians.