A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Mirmanesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Mirmanesh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahram Mirmanesh, MBA, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Intestinal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirmanesh graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Mirmanesh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mirmanesh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shahram J. Mirmanesh practice?
Dr. Shahram Mirmanesh practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians, Marlton Adolescent Specialists, and Marlton Family Physicians.