Pediatricians

12000 Lincoln Dr W
Ste 311
Marlton, NJ 08053
856-985-8100
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Don't go here!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Dia on Feb 5th, 2013

I went in bc I had a severe sore throat and was prescribed an antibiotic for 5 days, My prescription was never sent over to the pharmacy and when I called Dr. Jay to fix the situation seeing as it was his practice he was very rude telling me there is nothibg he could do about it till the next day and that he wasnt going to talk to me about it bc he didn't feel like it!!!! Mind you it was btw 6-630 when i called, pharmacy doesn't close until 10, my appt was at 430.... that was the second time a situation like that has occurred, very poor customer service!

Sep 27th, 2012

The best pediatrician, my kids love him. Even my husband enjoys taking the kids just so he can catch up with Dr J. He is very popular and even takes care of the professional sports teams children, my son gets autographs every visit!

|  Forever loved by my kids  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

We have been going to Dr Jay for the past 15 years and have watched how his practice has grown with my family. Although it's much busier than when he started, my kids and I still have the same great feelings towards Dr Jay since the first day they and I met him. He is so personable which is a rarity among Doctors. Trust me I have dealt with many different docs with all the bones my kids have broken. I recommend everyone I know to Dr Jay. Thanks for all the years of care!-DJ

May 16th, 2012

Love the office. Have always been pleased with Dr Mirmanesh.

Mar 28th, 2012

Love Dr Jay

Jan 16th, 2011

Been coming to the office for 6 1/2 years. Both of my boys love Dr Jay. He is kind and caring. Always spends time with us and answers all my questions. I am always satisified when I leave and confident that all my kids issues where handled properly and diagnosed correctly. I would not take my kids anywhere else!!

by Lori on Jun 16th, 2010

Very pleased with the office and my kids love Dr. Jay. I trust Dr Jay and would not go anywhere else!

Apr 7th, 2010

Very happy with Dr Jay.

|  Always Available  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2010

I have had Dr J for over 4 years with no issues at all. Dr J has always bee very kind and helpful as well as on call 24 hrs a day in case we needed him. His staff sometimes needs a little help sometimes in customer courtesy however they still remain very professional. I have never had an issue getting into see the doctor and most time are able to get in the same day for an appointment if not within an hour or hour and a half. The picture wall of patients and amount of patients in the waiting room is very reassuring to me b/c it means Dr J obviously knows what he is doing. Empty waiting rooms and low patients are not a good sign.

|  Leaving After Two Frustrating Years  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2010

Dr. Jay doesn't know his patients because he has too many. He is not a good communicator or parent educator. We stuck with him for 2 years, but are transferring before our next child is born. Office staff, including his wife, are rude. Furthermore, they overstep their boundries, which he denies. Once, our 8mo. child had a fever & the staff informed us on "standard" procedure. When we brought her in a day later and told him what they said, he replied, "My staff would NEVER say that." We're not liars! After requesting our records, we got a call for a H1N1 shot appt. a DAY BEFORE, they called and said Dr. Jay wouldn't give it because we weren't patients any longer (although we never got our records after a two week wait). When we pointed this out, they said the records would be ready "this afternoon". I don't trust him, his staff, or the ethics on which he bases decisions. I strongly reccommend looking to a practice with a competent staff and Dr's that are held accountable by some litmus.