Dr. Shahram Mirmanesh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahram Mirmanesh?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Shahram Mirmanesh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2013

Don't go here!!!!!!!

I went in bc I had a severe sore throat and was prescribed an antibiotic for 5 days, My prescription was never sent over to the pharmacy and when I called Dr. Jay to fix the situation seeing as it was his practice he was very rude telling me there is nothibg he could do about it till the next day and that he wasnt going to talk to me about it bc he didn't feel like it!!!! Mind you it was btw 6-630 when i called, pharmacy doesn't close until 10, my appt was at 430.... that was the second time a situation like that has occurred, very poor customer service!

September 27th, 2012

The best pediatrician, my kids love him. Even my husband enjoys taking the kids just so he can catch up with Dr J. He is very popular and even takes care of the professional sports teams children, my son gets autographs every visit!

May 16th, 2012

Love the office. Have always been pleased with Dr Mirmanesh.

March 28th, 2012

Love Dr Jay

January 16th, 2011

Been coming to the office for 6 1/2 years. Both of my boys love Dr Jay. He is kind and caring. Always spends time with us and answers all my questions. I am always satisified when I leave and confident that all my kids issues where handled properly and diagnosed correctly. I would not take my kids anywhere else!!

April 8th, 2010

Very happy with Dr Jay.

March 17th, 2010

Always Available

I have had Dr J for over 4 years with no issues at all. Dr J has always bee very kind and helpful as well as on call 24 hrs a day in case we needed him. His staff sometimes needs a little help sometimes in customer courtesy however they still remain very professional. I have never had an issue getting into see the doctor and most time are able to get in the same day for an appointment if not within an hour or hour and a half. The picture wall of patients and amount of patients in the waiting room is very reassuring to me b/c it means Dr J obviously knows what he is doing. Empty waiting rooms and low patients are not a good sign.

January 2nd, 2010

Leaving After Two Frustrating Years

Dr. Jay doesn't know his patients because he has too many. He is not a good communicator or parent educator. We stuck with him for 2 years, but are transferring before our next child is born. Office staff, including his wife, are rude. Furthermore, they overstep their boundries, which he denies. Once, our 8mo. child had a fever & the staff informed us on "standard" procedure. When we brought her in a day later and told him what they said, he replied, "My staff would NEVER say that." We're not liars! After requesting our records, we got a call for a H1N1 shot appt. a DAY BEFORE, they called and said Dr. Jay wouldn't give it because we weren't patients any longer (although we never got our records after a two week wait). When we pointed this out, they said the records would be ready "this afternoon". I don't trust him, his staff, or the ethics on which he bases decisions. I strongly reccommend looking to a practice with a competent staff and Dr's that are held accountable by some litmus.

June 18th, 2014