A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Naiem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Naiem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahram Naiem, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naiem graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Naiem has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Naiem MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shahram Naiem practice?
- Dr. Shahram Naiem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahram Naiem practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Cardiologists.