A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Naiem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Naiem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naiem
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naiem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahram Naiem, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naiem graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Naiem has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Naiem MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shahram Naiem practice?
- Dr. Shahram Naiem has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahram Naiem practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Cardiologists.