Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Apr 20th, 2015

If I could have provided an overall rating of 3.75 (vs. 3.0), I would have - however 3/4 ratings are not possible for individual ratings. Reading these reviews, and reviewing Dr. Naiem's credentials, he does appear to be a superb cardiologist. However for venous insufficiency issues as I had (reflux in the lower legs where the veins are not pushing the blood back up as it should) . A problem I experienced after my initial procedure (which seemed to go well) was not handled as it needed to be (if more time was spent here, a better handling of the issue would probably have resulted). And from a scheduling perspective, these venous-related procedures seem to be made only once every 4-5 weeks from my experience in trying to schedule my procedures. As compared to offices that specialize in vein issues, I have found that the usual time it takes after a consultation to schedule procedures is 2 weeks (or less). I hope this review is taken constructively and people find it helpful as a basis of discussion (things can always improve).

by Frank mahjoun on Feb 2nd, 2015

One of the best cardiologist in Los Angeles. Most impressed with his knowledge, bedside manners and kindness.

by Patrick Stroll on May 8th, 2013

Great bedside maners and wealth of knowledge

Nov 28th, 2009

Great cardiologist. He's the best....