Dr. Shahram Salemy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 23rd, 2016
Very professional, caring, and kind!

April 12th, 2015
Not worth it! Dr. spent 5 minutes, cost me $100.00 dollar. No courtesy drink, nothing!

March 9th, 2015
Dr. Salemy has been amazing!! Highly recommend him. His staff was amazing and very helpful and kind

August 14th, 2013
Happy momma!!!
I am a 34, mother of 3. All 3 had to be c-section. With my 2nd child I gained 68 pounds.. May i mention that j am 4 10" with a 34 E breast size and being 168 pound was Big! i had lost 50 pounds and was left with saggy boobs a kangaroo pouch that just hang over my vagina . it was so embrassing and nasty to look at in the mirror.After getting my tubes tied after my third child ..I was determind to have mommy makeover .. I met with Dr. Salemy and just felt as ease with him.. He was very kind and explain any questions I had.. I had a breast lift, full tummy tuck with loop in the flanks.. It has been almost 3 months and without excising my results is soo amazing !! He will never know how he has change my life !! I would recommend to any mother that is going through with this.

April 18th, 2013
Amazing Doctor, very caring and really takes the time to educate you. His work is beautiful and very natural. From the moment I made the first phone call all the way through surgery and through all of the post-op appointments it has been an amazing experience. Thank you Dr. Salemy!

July 17th, 2012
Best Doctor and Team
Of all the Doctors I had spoken to and met with, there was no doubt that Dr. Salemy was the Doctor I felt most confident with by far.Dr. Salemy and his team are incredible. I can completely understand why Dr. Salemy would be voted as Seattle's Best, because he is. Everyone on his team are equally as helpful and make you feel very comfortable. I am extremely happy with my surgery, and it just makes my life so much easier.

May 21st, 2012
After several interviews with Doctors, Dr. Salemy was my first choice
Dr. Salemy is a great Doctor with an artistic eye and I may venture to say, a bit of a perfectionist also. When he has a vision of how he wants his work to look, he goes for it and he made my tummy (and that cute spot where the lower abdomen and hips join) look super cute!As a 28-year-old African woman, I was a bit worried about scarring, as the pigment of my skin makes it more prone to such an outcome but the scarring has been minimal and compliments keep coming my way :)

October 11th, 2011
I recently received breast augmentation with Dr. Salemy as my doctor. He did an excellent job in making sure the size was exactly what wanted and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. He answered all of questions thouroughly and made sure I understood the procedure step by step. The results are amazing and I would definately go back for future surgeries!

September 8th, 2011
Very happy!
I recently had a breast lift and augmentation by Dr. Salemy, and I was really impressed with him and his staff. He is so kind and professional, and his staff are friendly and very helpful. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my procedure, and would never even think of using another doctor if I ever need anything in the future. He is the best!

September 1st, 2011
Wonderful Results & Experience!
Dr. Salemy made the entire experience of having breast reduction surgery a pleasure and the final results were wonderful! Even the first phone call to his office showed his staff to be so gracious and helpful then Dr. Salemy quickly sets you at ease from the first consultation until everything has been completed with final results. He did a marvelous job and I am so happy with the results! From the very start this has been the best experience with a doctor I have ever had & I regularly recommend him to all my friends. Thank you Dr. Salemy!

August 18th, 2011
When I first saw Dr. Salemy I was embarrassed to show him my body. This is a very personal thing for me. I would think it would be for any women who had lost their figure through bearing children. But Dr Salemy has a way of making you feel very comfortable. He treats you like family. Hes kind, very sincere and he made me feel special; its in his words, in his gentle demeanor and in his nature. I didnt have to look any further. After my first appointment I knew that this was the right doctor for me.I also want to mention the nurses and other staff... I really appreciate their professionalism, their kind-heartedness and attentiveness. They all made me feel comfortable and welcome... they treated me like a good friend.From my past surgeries with two other plastic surgeons, I can say hands down Dr. S. is the best. I highly recommend Dr. Salemy.

July 31st, 2011
Excellent Surgeon!
I am 3 months post breast augmentation and periareolar lift. I work as a registered nurse on a surgical floor. I began researching plastic surgeons and ended up traveling out of the area where I live to have Dr Salemy perform the procedure. He is a meticulous surgeon. I felt so well taken care of and the results are amazing! I simply could not be any happier! I highly recommend him - He is worth traveling for.