A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Solhpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Solhpour, array("display_title"=> is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Solhpour graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Solhpour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Shawn Solhpour MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahram S. Solhpour practice?
- Dr. Shahram Solhpour has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahram Solhpour practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Orthopedic Surgeons, Fullerton Surgeons, and Fullerton Family Physicians.