Learn more about Dr. Shahram Solhpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Solhpour, array("display_title"=> is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solhpour
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solhpour Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Solhpour graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Solhpour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Shawn Solhpour MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahram S. Solhpour practice?
- Dr. Shahram Solhpour has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahram Solhpour practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Surgeons, Fullerton Sports Medicine Doctors, and Fullerton Family Physicians.