Amazing show details Amazing
by Donna on Apr 10th, 2015

This is the most amazing doctor in the world. Excellent care, good person! He has spent so much time with my mother after her knee surgery due to random anxiety/panic attacks that started occurring after her surgery. Her knee is great and nothing that he did contributed to her problems, yet he still took time on two different occasions to stay after hours and speak to both my mom and dad on a personal level. He shared life changing stories with them, and really helped them both. I am eternally grateful for all that he has done for my parents, and I know my mom and dad consider him to be nothing short of an angel.

My new knee show details My new knee
by Jeanne Shimahara on Mar 19th, 2015

Words cannot express how thankful I am for Dr. Solhpour performing my knee replacement. He knew when I initially came in and he took a look at my x-rays I would need a knee replacement. I was not mentally ready to have his done so he did cortisone shots for about a year. I am very honored and proud to say my knee was replaced by Dr. Solhpour. I cannot tell you how many people have told me what a wonderful doctor you are. I do not know how he is able to have so many patients with a smile, always pleasant, patient and professional. Dr. Solhpour also took the time to visit me in the hospital the day after surgery to see how I was and to tell me how bad my knee was. He is definitely committed and very well respected in the medical field. I truly appreciate the time he took to listen to my concerns and telling me what I needed to hear.

Total knee replacement show details Total knee replacement
by Neil Hastings on Aug 20th, 2014

I am a 67 year old male and a left below knee amputee and was facing a total right knee replacement. I had great apprehension going into a total knee replacement and almost backed out. It is now six months after surgery. I’m so glad I went through with the total knee replacement. Dr. Solhpour and his staff performed well beyond all expectations. I’m very active without any limitations and without any pain. Dr. Solhpour was concerned for my well being and showed this by returning my call on a Sunday night early in the process of selecting surgery. Dr. Solhpour stressed the importantance of physical therapy; I followed it to the letter. Great job Dr. Solhpour and staff.

patient show details patient
by Zeyn Sparks on Jul 31st, 2014

I was in seventh grade and I had pain in my knee. I was referred to Dr. MC Culllough. I had a second opinion with Dr. Solhpour, he had more experience that was why I had a second opinion. This was in 2005, I was diagnosed with osteochondritis dissecans. I was out of school for six weeks. That was the most difficult part for me and staying off my right knee. I was very happy to have had Dr. Solhpour. It was very nice.

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR show details OUTSTANDING DOCTOR
by Dan Hernandez on Dec 26th, 2013

A wonderful person, I seen him 3 times for a destroyed knee from other doctor's. I agreed to an arthroscopy to see him about doing a knee replacement and when I awoke my knee was totally repaired. He did not need to replace my knee I had no infection or swelling.

by ms Brunk on Mar 8th, 2013

i have had an acl repair with wDr Solhpour, an ACI surgey with him and a bone graph. he was phenomenal in all areas and I will be getting my kneevreplacement from him as well!

Above & Beyond show details Above & Beyond
Jul 16th, 2012

I had a full knee replacement including a post-op DVT, and the procedure involved more than the usual deterioration & surgery time. The timing of the operation & complications was such that he made himself available on Christmas Day (though with family). This is just one example of the "over & above" care on a personal level. He took his time with us & his professional expertise in the field is only topped by his extremely peronal & caring concern. Dr. Solhpour is a rare breed of Doctor.

Sarah Smith show details Sarah Smith
Sep 13th, 2011

The earlier the appointment is the quicker you see Dr. Solpour. He is well worth the wait though. At first when I saw him I was turned off by him because he is very to the point and direct with his paitents. I stuck with him though because I had heard what a good surgent he was. The more I saw him the more he grew on me. He is direct because he wants to make sure you are serious about following all of his directions after surgery. I have been suffering from knee pain for years and knew I needed the surgery. It was a big surgery and I am young so we were a little nervous to have it done. It has been 8 weeks and I am feeling good. Dr. Solphour was very good in the hospital and our post visits. He is very concerned about me getting better and has been very helpful. I would recomend him to others.

Dr. Solhpour cares about my quality of life! show details Dr. Solhpour cares about my quality of life!
Apr 6th, 2011

When I first visited Dr. Solhpour, I was afraid he might not understand the extent of my shoulder discomfort, lack of strength and what to do to fix it. Needless to say, he was extremely reassuring and thorough in his examination and knowledge of my shoulder and was more concerned with what goes on in my life day-to-day to discern how best to repair and rehabilitate my in jury post-surgery. The pre-op testing and preparation was VERY thorough and his post-operative care and follow-up with me were over and beyond what I would expect of a surgeon (they are normally not great bedside people). His words that stick in my mind most were "I was thinking, I have to tell this young man how I am going to fix his shoulder so he can play catch with his son's and live his life again." In short, he took my case home at night with him. It's clear from his demeanor and thorough approach to listen to his patient's needs, Dr. Solhpour cares very deeply -- not only about the success of his surgeries -- but the successful rehabilitation of the people he treats. I would recommend Dr. Solhpour to anyone. I owe him my life.

by James Gronwall on Jan 20th, 2011

Dr. Solhpour is amongst the best surgeons, I've dealt with. Excellent bed side manners. Thorough in explaining in layman's terms the expectations. I am fortunate to have been under his care during a 2nd rotator cuff surgery.I would recommend him to anyone in need of Ortheopedic expertise.

Anyone with less than 4 stars is wrong! show details Anyone with less than 4 stars is wrong!
Nov 5th, 2010

Anybody that gives this doctor less than 4 stars is completely off base. He has a great personality, listens well, has excellent diagnosis and the front desk and nurse staff is very nice. I can't say enough nice things about this practice. Don't hesitate to see him.

Sep 8th, 2010

I've been to see Dr. Solhpour many times over the last several months, and can't say enough good things about him. Though the news has not always been good, I've had the absolute best care from him and his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Solhpour.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by David Drees on Sep 7th, 2010

My wife and I both have had surgeries by Dr. Sohlpour. He is very professional, a caring physician and I highly recommend him. I wish he could have done some of my previous surgeries.

Dr. Solhpour is an Exceptional Physician! show details Dr. Solhpour is an Exceptional Physician!
by Matthew W. Orme on Aug 7th, 2010

Dr. Solhpour demonstrates an excellent bedside manner, which seems uncommon among doctors these days. His caring attitude definitely shines through in both his words and his actions involving your care. He explains his plan of care for you clearly and thoroughly but efficiently as well, making sure to answer any and all questions the patient may have. His kind words, smiling face, and caring attitude brings him far above many physicians today. Dr. Solhpour is truly an exceptional physician and someone I would definitely recommend 100% to any and all friends and family. Thank you Dr. Solhpour for being there so quickly in my time of need! I am forever grateful for your kindness and help!

by J morales on Jul 25th, 2010

Condescending

rn show details rn
Mar 5th, 2010

fantastic caring

Nov 16th, 2009

He is extremely thorough and patient. I felt very confident with him he was actually our 2nd opinion doctor and we wanted him to do the surgery drilling into my 7th graders knees.

Shoulder Problem Fixed show details Shoulder Problem Fixed
by Steve Davenport on Jun 23rd, 2009

As I was told it would take a year for a full recovery- One year later I have the shoulder of a 20 year old.

Mar 15th, 2009

Dr. Solhpour is the best! I went to 6 doctors prior to him that were unable to diagnose my knee problem and even told me it was in my head. Dr. Solhpour diagnosed it on my first visit. He corrected the problem through surgery and got me back to running within months. To top it off, he is caring, kind, and funny. His staff, including his PA, are just as awesome as he is. I cannot recommend him highly enough.