Dr. Shahram Solhpour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahram Solhpour?

March 8th, 2017

Dr. Solhpour did both knees for my wife and one of mine (the other is due soon) and they all turned out perfect. He remembers conversations we had months prior and always asks me how my wife is doing. He really does care about his patients' well being and is an excellent surgeon.

September 7th, 2016

Human Resoucres Compensation Manager, California State University, Fullerton

Truly an incredible surgeon, impicable besides manners. True professional never met a doctor like him who truly cares about his patients, makes one feel like your are his only patient. Always has a smile. He is direct and honest which is what I like also. You can not have a better Ortho surgeon. I heard about him being one of the best in southern cal, now I know with my acl surgergy he is one of the best out there. Thank you Doctor

July 13th, 2016

Outstanding surgeon who shows exceptional concern for patient in all respects and in a very friendly manner. I am so impressed with the wonderful results of my knee replacement!

May 6th, 2016

I have hope for my knee now

I went to Dr Solhpour as a second opinion. The first orthopedic specialist I saw did practically nothing and was a terrible communicator. Dr Solhpour was thorough and an exceptional listener. He has now given me hope for my knee that the first Dr pretty much wrote off. If you want the best Dr Solhpour, his staff and his PA are second to no one.

February 12th, 2016

Very competent physician; his staff on the other hand is lagging behind.

January 16th, 2016

Retired form Raytheon Company

Dr. Solhpour did knee replacements on both of my knees during 2014. I feel Dr. Solhpour was not just a skilled surgeon, but also a thoughtful caregiver who really wants what's best for his patient. He not only did a fantastic job in the operating room, but also made sure I was educated on what I would need to do during physical therapy after surgery to lead to pain and limp free walking. What he has done has actually changed my life, and he has been a pleasure to work with in the process.

January 3rd, 2016

I had very bad knees and I was afraid to have surgery. A friend at work had worse knees than mine because he could not walk upright anymore before he had them replaced by Dr Solhpour. I was amazed at the results from Dr Solhpour's work. So I consulted the Doctor and I had both my knees replaced. Dr Solhpour not only replaced my knees, he also corrected my bow legs. Thank you Doctor!

December 5th, 2015

Dr. Solhpour is an extremely gifted surgeon. He is warm, caring, and consistently follows up with patients. He never fails to understand the constraints of chronic pain. He got me back on my feet and I am extremely grateful.

April 10th, 2015

Amazing

This is the most amazing doctor in the world. Excellent care, good person! He has spent so much time with my mother after her knee surgery due to random anxiety/panic attacks that started occurring after her surgery. Her knee is great and nothing that he did contributed to her problems, yet he still took time on two different occasions to stay after hours and speak to both my mom and dad on a personal level. He shared life changing stories with them, and really helped them both. I am eternally grateful for all that he has done for my parents, and I know my mom and dad consider him to be nothing short of an angel.

March 20th, 2015

My new knee

Words cannot express how thankful I am for Dr. Solhpour performing my knee replacement. He knew when I initially came in and he took a look at my x-rays I would need a knee replacement. I was not mentally ready to have his done so he did cortisone shots for about a year. I am very honored and proud to say my knee was replaced by Dr. Solhpour. I cannot tell you how many people have told me what a wonderful doctor you are. I do not know how he is able to have so many patients with a smile, always pleasant, patient and professional. Dr. Solhpour also took the time to visit me in the hospital the day after surgery to see how I was and to tell me how bad my knee was. He is definitely committed and very well respected in the medical field. I truly appreciate the time he took to listen to my concerns and telling me what I needed to hear.

August 21st, 2014

Total knee replacement

I am a 67 year old male and a left below knee amputee and was facing a total right knee replacement. I had great apprehension going into a total knee replacement and almost backed out. It is now six months after surgery. I’m so glad I went through with the total knee replacement. Dr. Solhpour and his staff performed well beyond all expectations. I’m very active without any limitations and without any pain. Dr. Solhpour was concerned for my well being and showed this by returning my call on a Sunday night early in the process of selecting surgery. Dr. Solhpour stressed the importantance of physical therapy; I followed it to the letter. Great job Dr. Solhpour and staff.

December 26th, 2013

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR

A wonderful person, I seen him 3 times for a destroyed knee from other doctor's. I agreed to an arthroscopy to see him about doing a knee replacement and when I awoke my knee was totally repaired. He did not need to replace my knee I had no infection or swelling.