A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Soltanzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahram Soltanzadeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahram Soltanzadeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Soltanzadeh graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Soltanzadeh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Sean Soltanzadeh MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahram S. Soltanzadeh practice?
- Dr. Shahram Soltanzadeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahram Soltanzadeh practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Riverside Internists.